- We collect personal information relevant to youth sports programming and events we operate. We do not collect information that we do not need or is not relevant to the services we provide. Personal information is retained only as long as reasonably necessary for our services.
- We post online player profiles publicizing youth athletes sports accomplishments, pictures, videos, awards, statistics and any other key metrics related to youth sports performance. These profiles contain personal information as well as name, image and likeness, including photographs and videos.
- Any minor age 13 or younger who participates in any program operated by Open Gym Premier, LLC and any and all affiliated brands, entities and parties must have a parent complete our release waiver and consent form. If a parent finds out that a child age 13 or younger completed the release waiver and consent form without their knowledge, and would like to restrict the publication of personal information, they must reach out in writing to Open Gym Premier, LLC with attention to Management. We will make our best efforts to remove and restrict sensitive personal information.
- Any participant or parent of a participant age 13 or younger, may contact Open Gym Premier, LLC to review any information provided to Open Gym Premier, LLC and request to make reasonable efforts to remove or restrict any or all information provided. Additionally, a request can be made to prevent future information from being publicized. Any and all requests must be submitted in writing to Open Gym Premier, LLC with attention to Management.
- We must have certain information available on all participants in order to provide a safe, healthy and fair youth sports environment. However, consent to providing certain and specific personal information of a child age 13 or younger is not required to participate in youth sports programs and events we operate as long as fair and reasonable efforts are made and communicated by the parent to the organization to fulfill the requirements ahead of a particular program or event. If participation is jeopardized based on providing personal information, please contact Open Gym Premier, LLC in writing with attention to Management. In some cases, we will restrict participation if we do not have access to personal information we determine vital to operating youth sports programs and events in a safe, healthy and fair manner.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc…
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.